How to Dialectically Practice Qigong
Two important characteristics of TCM theory are the overall concept and dialectical treatment.
These two characteristics are also reflected in qigong treatment.
Spiritual and physical training together, and the effect of qigong on the body are not simply reflected in one part of the body, an internal organ, a system, but have an impact on the system and organization of the whole body. These are the effects of qigong we have on the human body.Overall effect.
On the basis of the overall effect of qigong, there are also situations in which some exercises and methods practice adapting to a certain disease change.
The method of selecting appropriate exercises or different exercises according to factors such as the patient’s physique and condition is called dialectical exercise.
The commonly used methods are: 1. Choose different exercises according to the disease. The main methods: (1) The main methods of adjusting the interest rate: Some occur in the lungs and cause the respiratory system to be low, such as silicosis, tuberculosis, arthritis, etc.
For these cracks, choose the Qigong method that uses Tuna Breathing as the main exercise method, such as Tuna Gong and Liu Zi Jue.
(2) The main method of body readjustment: some patients are not seriously ill, but their constitution is slightly worse, and their muscles are weak.
This optional adjustment is mainly for physical fitness.
Most of these exercises are movement exercises, that is, “external training of bones and bones” refers to this.
In addition, the posture of dynamic work is constantly changing or increasing the fun, especially for beginners who are active and difficult to calm down, it is better to learn dynamic work first.
(3) The main method of adjusting God’s power: Adjusting God’s power, also known as ideological power, has important functions such as adjusting nerve excitement and alleviating psychological tension.
Because this type of exercises is more prominent in the use of ideas, it is called “inner breathing” as it emphasizes the “spirit of the mind”.
It is seriously different, and the part to be guarded also needs to be changed.
For example, in general, you can guard Dantian; hypertension needs to guard Dantian or the soles of your feet.
Prolapse of the anus, chronic enteritis, and gastric ptosis are diagnosed as depression in the gas.
2. Choose different physical strength methods according to physical condition: (1) Those who are seriously ill and physically weak: Another lying position static power (2) Weak patients: alternate semi-recumbent position, sitting position, or sitting position.
(3) Those with light illness and strong body: instead of standing piles or walking exercises.
3. Choose the method of static and dynamic work according to the differences in temperament and personality: (1) For young people, especially those with active minds, who are not easy to focus on, and who are difficult to enter the quiet, they can choose dynamic exercises first.After the mentality required for this kind of action, transition to static exercise.
(2) For those who have a quiet mind and pay attention to easy concentration, they can choose static power first, and after transitioning to the static state soon, they can move on to exercise training.
4. Select exercises according to the main organs of the four seasons: practice liver exercises in the spring, heart exercises in the summer, spleen exercises in the summer and autumn, and lung exercises in the fall.In winter, practice more kidney exercises.
5. Select exercises according to the relationship between the five internal organs and the five elements: each section of five exercises such as Wu Qin Xi, Liu Zi Jue is connected to an internal organ, and you can choose the corresponding segment to strengthen exercise according to different internal organ replacement.
6. Select the exercises according to the theory of meridian liuzhu: Each hour in the meridian liuzhu is connected to a zangfu. According to the main time of the variable zangfu, the exercises can be strengthened in the corresponding time.
Dialectical practice of qigong is relatively flexible. It can be done by one method or by a combination of methods.
To achieve good results, on the basis of dialectical selection of qigong, we must understand and master the essentials of qigong practice.