Yoga does not hurt for 1 minute every day
This iceberg movement can fracture the entire spine and relax the hip muscles.
1. Keep your upper body straight and sit cross-legged.
2. Inhale for 3 seconds, straighten straight to the left and right sides at the same time, palm up, lift from the side, and reach the top of the head.
3. Exhale for 3 seconds, rotate your upper body 90 degrees to the right and hold your breath for 6 seconds.
Then inhale for 3 seconds and turn your upper body back to its original position.
4. Exhale for 2 seconds, palm down, arms from the top of the head to the sides of the body.
Note: People with severe heart problems cannot do this.
Hand-lifting This action can eliminate the stiffness of the shoulders and upper and lower ends.
1. Merge your feet with your tips, or split your feet half wide. Cross your hands in front of your body and relax your body.
2. Inhale for 3 seconds, raise your arms upwards, and keep your hands crossed.
Tilt your head back slightly, look up and stop for 6 seconds.
(It is not required to hold your breath).
3. Expand the radius to the same height as the shoulder, and stop for 6 seconds.
4. Inhale for 3 seconds to resume the position of crossed hands and stop for 3 seconds.
5. Exhale for 3 seconds and lower your arm to return to the starting position.
Repeat 5 times.
Hare This action can stretch the hip muscles and open the spine joints, such as space, instead of the pressure of the spine.
1. Knees and thighs sit at 90 degrees, with the upper body straight. While inhaling, raise the bar upwards, then bend forward, raise hips, keep arms, head and torso in a straight line until the hands can rest flat.On the ground, his forehead touches the ground.
2. Raise the forehead slightly after a few seconds and keep it for a few minutes.
3. Then inhale slowly, straighten your upper body, and return to the starting position.
The cat fractured posture helps to improve prevention and spinal flexibility.
1. After kneeling at 90 degrees with the lower legs and thighs, the front bow of the upper body is parallel to the ground, and the hands are vertical enough to be on the ground.
2. Inhale, raise your head as much as possible, and straighten your spine.
3. Properly and fully expand the abdomen, absorb sufficient air into the lungs, and hold your breath for 6 seconds.
4. Exhale, lower your head (not too low), arch your body upwards, fracture the spine, and hold for 6 seconds.